The E3 is a compact DOCSIS® 3.1 capable broadband amplifier. Its performance and versatility make it a great all-around amplifier. It’s innovative yet simple design offers outstanding performance and practical functionalities.
E3 Broadband Amplifier
- 1.2 GHz GaN technology with return path supporting up to 204 MHz bandwidth
- Electrical adjustments with push buttons and display
- Intelligent cable simulator at input
- Intelligent return path re-alignment
- Optional PC, tablet or smartphone control via Bluetooth or USB
- Optional RIS receiver (E61) for remote ingress switch control
Removing Barriers With RIS
Optional RIS (Remote Ingress Switching) module offers remote ingress switching functions even if the E3 is not equipped with a transponder. Therefore RIS offers a cost optimized way to tackle return path ingress.
It also enables the use of Argus Smart RIS toolset in case Argus network management system is used to manage the network. Smart RIS is the most advanced unidirectional remote ingress switching management system available on markets.
The E3 supports intelligent manual alignments. Instead of aligning separate amplifier stages, the technology offers a universal control that automatically aligns gains and levels of amplifier stages in an optimal manner. Besides optimal performance it increases service reliability and cuts down on operational costs over time.
Remotely and Locally Managed
The E3 has also a local user interface consisting of a four digit 7-segment display and three push buttons. This local UI can be used for basic configuration in cases where use of a PC, tablet or smartphone is not desired.