SCTE·ISBE Cable-Tec Expo® will take place in Atlanta, GA, USA October 22-25, 2018. You will be able to find us at booth #2741. We are looking forward to meet you at the show!
This year, at SCTE·ISBE Cable-Tec Expo®, we will bring forward our Intelligent Networks technology and network products which ensure high-capacity broadband services with increased service uptime and reduced operational costs. You will also be able to learn more about our video transmission solutions as well as our business broadband solution for Hospitality and MDU segments.
Why choose the Intelligent Networks technology?
Our Intelligent Networks technology has been designed to help operators reduce network operating costs and increase operational efficiency. By means of automated adjustments, self-configuration and remote management the technology can be used to increase service uptime, improve customer satisfaction and cut down manual maintenance work.
In addition to being state-of-the-art HFC and Remote PHY devices, intelligent network devices act as 24/7 probes in the cable television network. They constantly measure the quality of the signal that goes through them, produce information about their own status and even self-adjust accordingly.
For operators, the monetary and business benefits of Intelligent Networks are significant, as the technology can help them achieve:
- 60% fewer truck rolls
- 30% less tickets and calls to help desk
- Up to 20% reduction in power consumption
- 100% less seasonal maintenance visits
- Higher network uptime and considerable savings in time and money
Towards a greener future with Adaptive Power Challenge
Organized by SCTE∙ISBE, Liberty Global and Comcast, the Adaptive Power Challenge has called out for innovations to solve the cable industry’s growing energy challenges. We are thrilled Teleste to be shortlisted in the contest with solution, Make Sense, which utilizes adaptive powering to achieve up to 20% reduction in the total network energy consumption.
The winners of the Challenge will be announced 23 October 2018 during the Cable-Tec Expo. Keep your fingers crossed for us as well as for the other excellent contestants: together, we will be able to drive the cable industry towards a greener future!
Launching full-duplex capability to the ICON9000 Remote PHY ready node
Our intelligent, connected node ICON9000 becomes full-dublex-capable! Designed for smooth transition to Remote PHY networks, the node will offer operators excellent capacity enforced with the Intelligent Networks technology.
We will demonstrate the ICON9000 together with our CATVisor Argus management software designed especially for intelligent HFC network management. Come see how Intelligent Network management works in real life, and how easy it is to control and adjust the node’s operation!
Other products on display at the show
- The Lancet Series eHFC™ Optical Taps: designed as a Brownfield data throughput enhancement solution for existing and Next generation HFC architectures. The Lancet Tap can be interlaced for targeted Gbps data delivery to solve throughput challenges and improve overall network data PHY allocation and Service Group PHY ratios where high data demand is a challenge.
- Teleste Luminato headend: Designed for advanced live content processing, the Luminato headend platform enables Broadcast-quality video transmission over cable television networks and cost-effective content delivery for the hospitality sectors.
- DAH mini-CMTS: Designed for the needs of business broadband and hospitality sectors, Teleste’s DOCSIS Access Hub, DAH, offers a cost-effective option for extending IP networks inside apartment buildings and hotels by utilizing existing coaxial cabling.
- Intelligent 1.2 GHz Nodes and Amplifiers with wireless configuration
- E3 amplifier: Very compact and yet intelligent distribution amplifier offering high output level and wide gain range, both helpful when networks take the next step and become DOCSIS 3.1 compliant.
- ACE8 node: Designed for flexible, future-proof network installations, the ACE8 offers service providers cost-efficient access to high transmission capacity. It features the Intelligent Network technology in a compact, sleek design.
About Teleste Intercept
With our solutions, you can cut down truck rolls, reduce operational costs, and create a higher customer experience. We help you eliminate network problems quickly and accurately while increasing broadband speed and service uptime. Our solutions make it possible for you to remotely manage and adjust your network and reduce the time spent for unplanned cabinet visits and repairs.
Teleste Intercept technology platforms enable Intelligent Network Management tools which deliver increased service uptime, improved Quality of Experience, and reduced Opex. Our Remote Phy and eHFC FTTT DOCSIS Hybrid solutions allow operators to maximize scale and deliver widely available and highly serviceable Gigabit speeds over HFC architectures.
Our portfolio enables a smooth evolution towards automatically adjustable networks which can be manage remotely, and which scale efficiently and economically in order to meet ever increasing customer data and video demands.
Teleste Intercept is a joint venture formed by Teleste and Antronix in 2017. The venture provides best of breed access network platforms for the North American Broadband Market.