Teleste Intercept spotlights technology platforms for network predictability, control, and scale at SCTE-ISBE Cable-Tec 2017
Come meet us at Booth #177 to see our solutions that help you get more from your access network
Cranbury, N.J., October 11, 2017 –Teleste Intercept will be part of the SCTE-ISBE Cable-Tec Expo 2017 in Denver, Colorado, October 17-20. The Teleste Antronix joint venture will be displaying, for the first time, at the tradeshow and will exhibit new, viable options for cable operators to drive a customer-oriented business while controlling truck rolls and reducing operational costs. The solutions will help MSOs predict and eliminate network problems quickly and accurately, while increasing broadband speed and service uptime. Teleste Intercept products will also make it possible to remotely control networks, and to scale efficiently and cost-effectively to meet growing data transmission demands. Teleste Intercept will be in Booth #177.
Predict. Control. Scale – It’s Your Network
The predicted need for greater internet speed and capacity requires cable operators to push new technologies to their networks. High-speed internet has become all-important for consumers, but operators also need to deliver uninter-rupted services to provide a better-quality experience and to prevent churn. New tools are needed to help operators increase network speed and service uptime – and do all that while reducing opex to maintain competitiveness.
Our next generation cable access network solutions help operators ensure that subscribers can enjoy widely available and highly serviceable Gigabit speeds business over HFC architectures. Our technology platforms enable operators to take a profound control over their access networks: they can utilize added intelligence to streamline network operation and maximize scale and service uptime efficiently and cost-effectively.
Products and demonstrations at our Cable-Tec booth:
- Intelligent Remote PHY Node ICON9000 with CATVisor Argus management software: Shortlisted for BTR Diamond Awards 2017, ICON9000 is an intelligent, connected optical node with built-in Remote PHY capability. It enables operators to add intelligence to their networks to prevent service outages, cut down truck rolls and reduce operational costs. We will demonstrate ICON9000 together with the CATVisor Argus management software. You will experience how Intelligent Network management works in real life, and see how easy it is to control and adjust the node’s operation.
- eHFC™ Platform for Multi-Gigabit Data Transmission: The eHFC™ platform represents the latest innovation in broadband delivery technology: a hybrid fiber coaxial end-to-end broadcast access network platform. The platform will give cable service providers the capability to use high-capacity PON links to enhance existing DOCSIS data capacity and provide multi-gigabit symmetrical data to subscribers, while significantly reducing the cost-per-bit rate.
- Teleste Luminato headend: Designed for advanced live content processing, the Luminato headend platform enables Broadcast-quality video transmission over cable television networks and cost-effective content delivery for the hospitality sectors.
- DAH mini-CMTS: Designed for the needs of business broadband and hospitality sectors, Teleste’s DOCSIS Access Hub, DAH, offers a cost-effective option for extending IP networks inside apartment buildings and hotels by utilizing existing coaxial cabling.
- E3 amplifier: Very compact and yet intelligent distribution amplifier offering high output level and wide gain range, both helpful when networks take the next step and become DOCSIS 3.1 compliant.
- HDO family of high-density optical network products: Supporting digital return technology and several intelligent features, this proven product family has been designed for transmitting broadband, broadcast and narrowcast services.
Please visit our website for more information about our products and solutions.
We look forward to meeting you at Cable-Tec!
For media inquiries and more information, please contact:
About Teleste Intercept
Teleste Intercept is a joint venture formed by Teleste Corporation and Antronix in 2017. We provide best-of-breed intelligent access network platforms for the North American broadband market. Our technologies offer innovative, viable options for driving a customer-oriented business and fulfilling consumers’ expectations for increased speed and service uptime. With our portfolio, you can manage networks remotely, and scale them efficiently and cost-effectively to meet customer data and video demands.